Saturday, July 9, 2011

Steam Summer Sale

Sorry that it took so long for me to post this... The Steam summer sale started on June 30th and continues until July 10th, and there have been some CRAZY sales going on! I've been buying games for $2-5 for the last week and my Steam library has grown considerably! If you have Steam installed on your computer I recommend checking in today and tomorrow to catch the last of the huge sales, if you don't have Steam installed... INSTALL IT right nao! I will be writing a post later on reviewing some of the games that I purchased during this summer sale once I have completed them. But for now I have to get back to the MADNESS, a new sale starts in an hour and 52 minutes.....

If you would like to add me on Steam my user id is brudi1.

No comments:

Post a Comment