Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ichi

This is a momentous occasion for myself. I have been wanting to start blogging about my one true passion for a long while now, and if it wasn't for my busy class schedule and the rigorous hours of vidja gaming I probably would have started this blog years ago. But now I'm making my presence on the internet known, even though nobody will probably ever read this. But I'm going to make the best of this either way. Expect my future posts to inform you all of what I've been playing in the virtual world as well as some snippets about anime, my second passion in life.

If I start ranting in here about games, I do apologize in advance. While I may love vidja games, I also hate them sometimes. Such as the game Limbo. I downloaded the trial for Xbox Live Arcade and while the game is aesthetically pleasing with it's simple color design with just different shades of black, it's puzzle elements were fraying my nerves! In this game you play as a young boy who for no apparent reason must walk through this dreary world by his lonesome and use his wits to solve gruesome puzzles. Seriously who hides a bear trap in the middle of a road!?! And what boy can't swim?!? And how did those spiders get so huge?!? Seriously who let Shelob out of her cave (LotR reference)!?! But in the end, I realized that I enjoyed this game, and I will probably buy it in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment