Monday, October 25, 2010

Now on Facebook

Vidjagamers now on Facebook!
I created a page on Facebook for vidjagamers Vidjagamers on Facebook! If you think you have what it takes to be a friend to this blog/podcast you should go there and "like" the page. With more followers I will be able to do more things with the vidjagamers community making this blog/podcast more interesting than a one legged zombie chasing after his source of nutrients, so tell your friends and let's get more followers!

Vidjagamers Podcast #2 will be recorded tonight. The format will follow:
Topic 1 - Games We've Been Playing
Topic 2 - Blizzcon 2010
Topic 3 - Upcoming Games

On a side note: I'd love to see more comments on posts, so don't feel shy to leave your creative and interesting responses below...

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ben, so I was thinking that you could make this blog site full scale. I'm thinking, and I'm be happy to help, of doing what like IGN.com does. Full reviews before games come out. I'm sure they will have us do test reviews first but I think overall in the long run, it would be worth it.

    Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the end goal for this project. I would like to get a fully functional site up and running with a full review and preview section. Any help your willing to offer would be much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left comments on both videos for you to look at and check out. Overall, good work. For being the first two not bad at all, but like you said, its working towards a fully functional review site.

    ReplyDelete