Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thanks you so much for your support!

Dear Readers,

I would like to sincerely thank you for being such diligent followers! I quote a great man when I say, "When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead!" This is what I'm doing, I have now made $9.43 blogging!

Being awesome is exactly what all of you are doing for me. I am making money doing something I love, and it's all because of your support! All I can ask of you now is to keep on coming back to my site so that I can keep doing what I love to do, and in return I will continue to keep posting the best of the best of the best in video game news and reviews to keep you coming back.

Please just bookmark this blog and hop on once a day to check what's new!

My sincerest gratitude,
    - Ben Rudi -

1 comment: