Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Break

Fellow Gamers,

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving, I know I did. Sorry that I have not posted in a while. I was busy enjoying my Thanksgiving break, as I'm sure all of you were doing as well. I did eat my fill of turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes on Turkey Day. Instead of exercising it off I have at the gym, I have chosen to sit in front of a screen and play video games instead...

As of late I have been playing Red Dead Redemption. No, I have not been playing the zombie DLC. I still have to beat the main story first. I would say that I'm 4 or 5 hours in, but I'm not sure how long of a playtime the game has. I feel like I am helping people on side missions more than I am completing actual story missions. I did have serious problems with controlling the horse though, but after some words of wisdom from my friend Beard I beleive that I have found the correct way to steer the horse. Instead of pushing forward to move the horse forward, it is better just to tap the "A" button and and leave the control stick for steering left and right. I am very excited to beat this game and download the zombie DLC though. I have heard that it is one of the best DLC downloads on the market, and it's only 800 points!

Other than playing Red Dead I have been playing the Xbox Arcade game Super Meat Boy. I have just made it to World 5 "Rapture", and I must say that the levels are becoming exceedingly difficult. Plus as the gamer that I am I cannot continue to the next level unless I clear the level with an A+, which you can only achieve if you beat the level within a certain time limit. I have not attempted any of the dark world levels yet though. I am waiting until I finish all of the light levels before I go back through the dark levels.

For the PC I have been playing League of Legends. I am so close to getting to the 500 win mark, I believe that I am at 470 or so. I do own all of the champions now as of yesterday though when I bought Anivia. I really do enjoy playing as Anivia, I hear that she is one of the best casters in the game. I will have to play her a few more times to really feel her out. My first game with her I went 7-6-12. Which I thought was pretty decent considering I was in a solo side lane for most of the game and that our Twisted Fate fed their Miss Fortune in center lane. Their MF was 26-6-12. Pretty ridiculous. If any of you readers would like to add me my summoner name is "Demi".

No comments:

Post a Comment